6句关于“雨”的英文表达
2014-06-05来源:易贤网

每年6、7月份都会出现持续天阴有雨的气候现象,立夏刚过,相信大家已经感受到了南方阴湿的梅雨季节。英文中有不少关于“雨”的表达相信大家一定听过,今天小编就为大家推荐6句常用到的关于“雨”的英文习语。

1. Feel right as rain

feeling better, fine

表示感觉变好了,感觉不错

You’ll see that if you have a good night’s sleep, you’ll feel as right as rain.

如果你睡个好觉就会感觉更好。

2. It never rains but it pours

you say this when something bad that happens is followed by other bad things

当坏事接连发生的时候可以用这句表达

Tim: “Not only did he lose his job, his car was stolen together with his laptop and iPhone”

蒂姆:“他不仅丢了工作,他的车,笔记本电脑和手机都被偷了。”

Charlie: “Oh no. It never rains but it pours“.

查理:“不是吧,真是祸不单行。”

3. Rain on Someone’s Parade(also AmE)

to spoil someone’s pleasure

指破坏某人的兴致。

I’m having such fun, so please don’t rain on my parade.

我正享受着呢,别破坏我的兴致。

4. Rain Check (AmE)

Something you say to someone when you cannot accept their invitation but would like to accept it at a later date.

当你没法接受别人的邀请但是愿意改天再约的时候可以使用这句表达。

“I’d love to go for dinner, but I can’t tonight. Can I take a rain check and get back to you?”

“我很想和你一起吃晚餐,但是今天晚上不行。可以改天再约吗?”

5. Come rain or shine (also AmE)

whatever happens

指无论发生了什么

“Don’t you worry. I’ll be there for you on Thursday, come rain or shine“.

“别担心,无论发生什么,周四我都会去见你的。”

6. Save money for a rainy day

Save money for difficult times

存钱以备不时之需

“My father always told be to save money for a rainy day. I’m so glad I took his advice”.

“我的父亲总是提醒我存点钱以备不测。幸亏我听从了他的建议。”

更多信息请查看入门口语

推荐信息