口语入门:网络缩写 Online abbreviations
2017-11-10来源:易贤网

A:I need your help, Bob.

鲍勃,我需要你的帮助。

B:What's the matter?

出了什么事?

A:I'm really confused by these annoying abbreviations.

这些讨厌的缩写让我很烦。

B:Just relax. That's because you're new to chat. Let me take a look.

放松点。那是因为你是个聊天新手。让我瞧瞧。

A:A/S/L, IGP,H&K,and ZZZZ. What the hell do they mean?

A/S/L, IGP, H&K,和ZZZZ。它们究竟是什么意思?

B:ZZZ means'sleepy or tired or bored',A/S/L is tricky,which is often used at first encounter. It's a three-word question,'age,/sex/location?'

ZZZZ是“困了,累了,烦了”的意思。AlS/L的意思比较微妙,经常在初次见面时使用,它是由三个单词组成的问题“年龄,性别和地点?”

A:Interesting. Then what does H&K refer to? The city of Hong Kong?

有趣。那H&K指什么?是香港吗?

B:Wrong. lt's not a place name,but a passionate act.

错。它不是指地名,而是一种亲密的行为。

A:Really? What kind? A girl left this word to me,and I thought she was in Hong Kong.

真的?什么样的?一个女孩留给我的这个词,我还以为她在香港呢?

B:Hahaha...you miss her point for sure. H&K actually is an acronym for 'hug and kiss'.

哈哈哈,那你一定误解她的意思了。H&K实际是“拥抱和接吻”的缩写。

A:Hug and kiss?! How is it possible? Oh,it's really bad to misun- derstand her meaning.

拥抱和接吻,怎么可能?唉,误解了她的意思真可惜。

B:Yeah,seems that you have a lot to learn and memorize.

可不是。看来你有很多东西要学习和记忆。

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息