口语入门:打高尔夫 Playing Golf
2017-11-08来源:易贤网

A:Good game?

比赛还好吗?

B:Not bad. But too hot for me today.

还不错。我觉得今天太热了。

A:Yes, I know. Kind of hard to concentrate, isn't it?

是啊,我知道。有点难以定下心来,对吧?

B:Absolutely. Who were you playing with?

没错。你跟谁一起打球?

A:Oh, just on my own. I just joined, so I don't really have any partners.

噢,我自己打。因为我才刚加入,所以我连个球伴都没有。

B:Really? Oh, well, in that case we should play together some time. What's your handicap?

真的吗?噢,要是这样的话,我们应该找个时间一起打。你的差点是多少?

A:16. Yours?

16。你呢?

B:No kidding! I'm 16, too. We should definitely play together some time. My name's Bob.

不会这么凑巧吧!我也是16。我们一定要找个时间一起打球。我是Bob。

A:Jane. Nice to meet you.

我是Jane,很高兴认识你。

B:Me too. So, do you like the course?

我也是。对了,你喜欢这个球场吗?

A:Yes, it's fine. However, I personally think the fairways between the greens are a bit too long, especially for such a hot climate. Don't they have carts?

喜欢,还不错。不过,我个人觉得果岭间的球道太长了点,尤其天气又这么热。他们没有球车吗?

B:Well, they used to, but they got rid of them because of environmental concerns.

哦,以前有,可是后来基于环保的理由就不用了。

A:Oh, that's good. I guess the caddies were pleased.

噢,那很好。我猜球童会很开心。

B:Actually, in my opinion, the carts were better because you don't have to tip them.

其实我觉得有球车比较好,因为你不必给小费。

A:Yes, but look at it this way, getting rid of the carts probably gives more work to local people, which is a good thing, right?

是啊,可是换个角度来看,不用球车或许可以增加本地人的就业机会,这也是好事一桩,对吧?

B:Possibly, but I still miss them! What bothers me is that the heat makes the caddies' life quite hard. One member's caddy fainted last week!

也许吧,可是我还别食坏念球车!我担心酷暑会使球童的日子变得很难过。上星期就有一位球员的球童昏倒了!

A:How awful, poor guy.

太惨了,真可怜。

B:Right. Luckily it was on the eighteen hole, quite near the clubhouse, so he didn't have far to carry him.

的确。所幸那是在18洞,距离会馆很近,所以他不用背很远。

A:Oh, my God, you're kidding me! He carried him back?

噢,天啊,你是在开玩笑吧!他背球童回去?

B:Yup.

是啊。

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息