口语入门:他被绑架了 He Was Kidnapped
2017-11-08来源:易贤网

A:Do you remember John from head office?

你记得总公司的John吗?

B:Yes.

记得。

A:Have you heard what happened to him?

你有没有听说他出了什么事?

B:No, what?

没有。怎么了?

A:He had his car stolen. Actually he was kidnapped while he was in the car.

他的车被偷了。他等于是被绑架了,因为他当时在车里。

B:What do you mean?

你的意思是?

A:Well, apparently, he was just getting into his car-he'd parked it in one of those underground multi-story things-he was just getting in and suddenly three guys with guns opened the back doors of the car and got in.

哦,他显然是才刚上车。他把车停在那些多层式地下停车场的其中一层,他一上车,就有三个持枪的歹徒突然打开后车门跳进去。

B:Crikey. Where did this happen?

哎哟。这件事在哪里发生的?

A:In Taichung, I think.

我想是在台中。

B:Oh, right, I hear they have a lot of this kind of problem down there.

噢,对,我听说当地有很多这类问题。

A:Really? Well, anyway, they pointed their guns at him and said, you know, keep calm and drive out. …we don't want to hurt you...we just want your car.

真的吗?反正他们就拿枪指着他说,静静把车开出去就对了。我们不想伤害你,我们只是要你的车而已。

B:So what happened?

所以结果呢?

A:Well, he drove out, and when he got to the booth to pay the attendant, he pretended to have an epileptic fit, you know, to scare the thieves away. The attendant was no help at all, even though the guys were holding guns in plain view, he did nothing.

哦,他把车开出去,等开到票亭要缴钱给收费员时,便假装羊癫疯发作,你知道,以便把歹徒吓跑。但收费员根本置之不理,虽然眼睁睁看着那些人拿着枪,他却袖手旁观。

B:That's terrible.

太可怕了。

A:Yes, makes you think, doesn't it?

是啊,你连想都不敢想。

B:So what happened next?

所以接下来呢?

A:Well, he kept on pretending to have a fit, so they freaked out and just ran away.

额,他一直假装发病,于是他们便吓得逃走了。

B:Well, he sure was lucky.

噢,他真是走运。

A:I'll say.

我也这么觉得。

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息