口语入门:在滑雪场 At the Skiing Park
2017-11-03来源:浙江省教育考试院

A:Wow, this is amazing. I'm glad we've come here. So cool.

这真是太棒了。真高兴我们到这里来了。太酷了。

B:I always love skiing. you know, it's a cool game for cool people. Stay with me and you will be cool, too.

我总是很喜欢滑雪。你知道,这是给酷人玩的酷游戏。跟我一起,你也会变酷。

A:Hey, look over there. It seems that there is something interesting going on. Let's go and have a look.

嘿,看那边。那边好像有挺有趣的事。我们过去看看吧。

B:Sure. It's probably the skiing show. Adam told me there were many skiing clubs whose members put on shows to attract more visitors.

行。那很可能是滑雪表演。亚当告诉我这里有很多滑雪俱乐部,它们的成员会进行表演来吸引更多的游客。

A:See that. It's so dangerous. My mom would never allow me to do that.

看那个。那太危险了。我妈妈永远都不会让我做那个的。

B:Hey, don't be so pathetic. It's a maximal sports show. What else can they do to attract more visitors? Stop all this fuss and enjoy the show.

嘿,别那么可怜兮兮的了。这可是极限表演,否则他们还能做什么吸引游客啊?别大惊小怪了。我们好好看表演吧。

A:You are right. But what if the avalanche happened?

好吧。不过,要是发生雪崩怎么办呢?

B:They are all very experienced, and great skiers. So I suppose the chance for them to he buried by an avalanche is slim.

他们门个个都是经验丰富的出色滑雪者,所以我猜他他们被雪崩埋葬的的可能性很小。

A:Anyway, the show is breathtaking. By the way, where did they get so much snow in here?

不管怎样,这表演只是激动人心。对了,他们从哪儿弄这么多雪到这里的?

B:Don't you know that? Are you kidding me?

你难道不知道吗?你是在跟我开玩笑的吧?

Ton:Hey, not ervryone is as lucky as you to have a father who is a scientist.

嗨,不是每个人都像你那么幸运有一个科学家的老爸。

B:Sorry. Well, they have the most advanced snowmaking machine.

对不起。这个,他们有最先进的造雪设备。

A:Do you think the snowmaking may cause pollution?

你觉得造雪会引起污染吗?

B:It's possible. But the boss here said they were doing whatever they can.

那是有可能的。不过,这里的老板说过他们会尽可能避免污染。

A:That's a good thing. OK, let's go skiing.

那还不错。好了,我们去滑雪吧。

B:Here we go.

走喽!

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息