生活口语:我们就吃北京烤鸭吧
2017-10-28来源:易贤网

A Hello?

您好。

B Hello, is that Miss Smith?

您好,请问您是史密斯小姐吗?

A Yes.

是的。

B This is Mr.Gao. How are you?

我是高先生,你好吗?

A Not too bad, thanks. And you?

还不错.谢谢,你呢?

B Fine. Listen. Are you free on Wednesday night? I'd like to invite you to dinner.

很好。你星期三晚上有空吗?我想邀请你吃晚餐。

A I'm terribly sorry, but I've already made arrangements for Wednesday.

真对不起,我星期三已经有安排了。

B That's a pity. How about Thursday?

真遗憾,那星期四怎么样?

AThat would be fine.

好吧。

B Great. What time would you like to meet?

太好了!你认为几点见面好呢?

A Whenever is suitable for you. I have no plans for that day.

你看什么时间合适,我几点都可以。我那天没什么安排。

B OK, let's say 6:30 p.m.

那我们就定在下午6点半吧

A And where would you like to meet?

那么我们在哪儿见面呢?

B I can pick you up at the gate of your company. Also, what type of food do you like?

我可以在你的公司门口接你。还有,你喜欢吃什么菜?

A I'm not very familiar with Chinese cuisine. What can you recommend?

我对中国菜不太了解,你推荐点什么呢?

B Well, have you heard of Peking Duck? it's a local specialty.

哦,你听说过北京烤鸭吗?那是地方特产。

A Of course! Peking Duck is world-famous. I would love to try it.

当然!北京烤鸭世界闻名。我很想试试。

B OK, let's have that then.

那样的话我们就吃北京烤鸭吧。

A All right. Well, I'll see you later.

好吧,到时候见吧!

B See you later, goodbye.

到时见,再见。

推荐信息