口语入门:和室友吵架
2017-09-21来源:易贤网

A:What's up, buddy? You sound a little down in dumps.

怎么了,哥们?你听起来好象情绪低迷啊。

B:I quarreled with my roommate last night. He is really stubborn

我昨晚和室友吵架了。他太倔了.

A:Calm down, Bill. Shouting won't help.

冷静Bill。喊不解决问题。

B:He's really outrageous.

他太过分了。

A:What happened?

怎么了?

B: I went back home last night, you know tired like a dog. So I took a quick shower and went to bed. But I couldn't fall asleep cause Brian wsa there in the living room, playing his stupid stereo so loud. And when I kindly told him to turn that down a little bit. He shouted at me.

我昨天晚上回家,你知道累得象狗似的。我很快的洗了个澡然后就上床了。可是Brian在客厅里把他那个破音响开得震天响。吵得我睡不找。我礼貌的告诉他把声音关小点时,他却对我大喊大叫。

A:What? He can't do this to you.

什么?他不能这么做。

B:Well he did it anyway. Then he come into my room and shot all his shit. Bla blab la. You know.

他就是这么做的。然后他到了我这屋嘟嘟囔囔。

A:What did you do?

那你呢?

B:I shouted back of course.

我当然也喊来着

A:Hold it. Ryne. You won't accomplish anything by hollering at him, right? You're all worked up now. why not wait until you cool down a bit?

忍一忍。喊叫解决不了问题。你们现在都很激动。为什么不等你们冷静下来呢?

B:What would you do if you were in my shoes?

你是我的话会怎么办?

A:Just stay cool. You know. When you get back home tonight, tell him that you didn't mean to quarrel with him.

保持冷静。你知道,今晚你回家的时候,告诉他你不是真想和他吵。

B:No way, Marco. I mean it's not my fault.

没门,又不是我的错

A:I know. It won't hurt much to say sorry first. And after that, you can casually mention the problem. I'm sure he'll cooperate.

我知道。可先说抱歉又不损失什么。之后你可以慢慢地和他提这件事。我相信他会合作的。

Attention Please…特别提醒

[你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]

[1] shoot the shit.说脏话。想象一下。当一个人象开枪一样把那些脏话射出来的时候,你就会感到这句话有多形象了。

[2] What would you do if you were in my shoes? In my shoes不是指在我的鞋里。而是指处在我的位置上。这句话也可以说成What would you do if you were in my position?

Related Words…相关词汇

以下这些词并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思

[ ie:What does "***"mean?"***"是什么意思?]

You don't have to twist my rubber arm. Love makes the world go around.

2026公务员·事业单位培训课程试听报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息