口语入门:最近忙什么呢
2017-09-21来源:易贤网

A:Hello,Modern English .Wendy speaking.

你好,洋话连篇。我是Wendy

B:Hey Wendy,This is Jason.

嘿,Wendy,我是Jason.

A:Jason!!!Where have you been hiding lately?You know, It's been a long time since your last call.Been good?

Jason!!!你最近躲到哪里去了?你知道,从上次打电话已经有好久了。最近好不好?

B:Yes.How are you ,Wendy?

很好。你怎么样,Wendy?

A:I'm fine.What have you been doing?

我很好。最近你忙什么呢?

B:Working. I've been really busy these days.I got a promotion.

工作。这些天我特忙,我升职了。

A:That's great,Break a leg.

太好了,恭喜恭喜。

B:Thanks. I'm feeling good about myself too. You know,bigger office,a raise and even an administrative assistant.

谢谢。我也挺自我感觉良好的。你知道,办公室大了,加了薪水,甚至还有个秘书。

A:That's good.So I guess I'll have to make an appoint to see you.

不错。我猜我要见你的话得预约了。

B:You're kidding.

开玩笑。

A:How long have you been working there?

你在那家公司干多久了?

B:A bit over 2 years.This is a fast-moving company, and seniority isn't the only factor in deciding promotions.

两年多一点。这是一家发展很快的公司。资历在这不是决定升职的唯一标准。

A:How do you like your new boss?

你的新老板怎么样?

B:She's very nice and open-minded.

她人很好,也很开放。

A:Much better than the last one,huh?

比上一个好多了,是吧?

B:He was a real slave-driver.He probably would have loved it if we were robots.

上一个真是个奴隶主。他简直把我们当机器人了。

A:[Chuckles]Forget about himCome over to my house tonight.Let's get drunk,

[笑]忘了他吧。今完到我家来。咱们一醉方修。

B:Good,Tonight,8 o'clock.

好的。今晚八点。

A:8 it is.See you then.

说定了,回见。

B:Bye.

再见。

Attention Please…特别提醒

[你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]

[1]break a leg.祝贺。千万不要以为你的朋友想弄断你的腿。他们是在用反话来表示祝贺。和有关的词组还有一个也很常用。Shake a leg.表示快点儿。别磨蹭。

[2]He was a real slave-driver. Slave-driver是奴隶监工。这里引申一下,就是指把员工当奴隶用的那些老板。

Related Words…相关词汇

以下这些词汇并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问老外它们的意思

[ie:What does "***"mean? "***"是什么意思?]

hard boss eat,drink and sleep our job slack

推荐信息