口语入门:工作如何
2017-09-20来源:易贤网

A:How's work today?

今天工作如何?

B:It's been a crazy day today.First, I was 1-hour late,you know,the traffic is really bad,Then I got yelled by my boss.

今天可真疯狂。我先是迟到了一个钟头,你也知道交通糟透了。然后我老板又对我大喊了一通。

A:Oh,man。

真可怜

B;That's not all,After that, I sat down,working on my computer。But when I tried to transfer everythin into the disk,I found my disk was broke.

还没完呢。之后,我坐在电脑前开始工作,可等我想把东西保存到磁盘上时,我的磁盘又坏了。

A:You forgot to save it?

你忘存盘了?

B:I totally forgot.The goddamn disk was broke.I just lost a whole-day's work.It's like I've been working like a mad man and I got nothing finally,SHIT.

完全给忘了。这个见鬼的磁盘居然坏了。我一天都白干了。我象个疯子似的干了一天,却什么也没得着。该死。

A:Watch your mouth,buddy.It's not the end of the world.There are always 2 sides to everything.Try to look on the birght side.

别说脏话,哥们儿。又不是世界末日。凡事都有两面性。往好了看。

B:If there were the bright side.

要是有好的方面的话。

A:Calm down.They are already mistakes.If you can not redo it,just choose to learn something from them .

冷静,错误已经犯下了,如果你没法从头做一次的话,那就选择从中吸取教训。

B:I just made a promise that I shall never stay up late again.

我刚发誓我以后在也不熬夜了。

A:That's it.See,that's the bright side of mistakes.You can always learn something from them.

这就对了吗。看到了吧。那就是错误的好处。你总能从中学到写东西

B:I see your point,buddy,but I…

我懂你的意思,可是

A:There's no such thing as ifs or buts ,What happens is you're talking to your friend and he's trying to be a real friend.You didn't lose your job anyway.

没什么如果但是的,现在你正在同一位朋友谈话,他也真想帮你。毕竟你没失业吧。

B;All right,Thanks. I feel much better now.好的,谢谢,我感到好多了。

Attention Please…特别提醒

[你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]

[1] Watch your mouth注意你说的话,watch在这里可不是看的意思,而表示小心,当心。Watch out是口语中表示小心的说法。好多人在告诉朋友注意时总喜欢说be careful,这是不恰当的。正确的说法就是watch out

[2] There are always 2 sides to everything.Try to look on the birght side.希望各位一定要纪住这句话,用它来劝朋友是很有用的。

Related Words…相关词汇

以下这些词汇并未给出汉语意思,你可以用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思

[ie:What does "***" mean? "***"是什么意思?]

professional staff managerial staff support staff executive assistant

推荐信息