生活口语:巧克力火锅最受欢迎了
2017-08-31来源:易贤网

A:Hey,I'm starving. I can eat a horse.嗨,我饿死了。我能吃下一匹马。

B:May it be a chocolate horse.希望它是一匹巧克力马。

A:Can I take your order now, girls?女孩们,现在点餐吗?

B:What do you recommend?你有什么可以推荐的吗?

A:The chocolate hot pot is really popular with young girls. The chocolate hot pot. You know the hot pot with chocolate in it and you can throw in cookies or whatever.最近巧克力火锅特别受年轻女孩子欢迎。巧克力火锅,就是火锅里面放有巧克力,你可以往里放甜点或者别的任何东西。

B:Wow, that should be perfect for me!哇噻,对我来说那太诱人了。

A:Okay, that's it.好的,我们就点它吧。

B:Anything else?还要别的吗?

A:No, be quick, please!不要了,请快一点。

B:Oh, they look so cute! So delicate and colorful!哦,它们看起来好可爱啊,那么精美,还五颜六色的。

A:No girls can resist this!没有哪个女孩能抵挡它。

B:It's true that one piece of chocolate can just cheer you up!一块巧克力就能使人高兴起来,说得真没错啊

A:That's for sure. Chocolate is something to die for!那当然。为巧克力死都愿意呢

B:How about us coming here every weekend?那我们每周都来这里怎么样?

A:No, that's a suicide. You know, calories!不行,那是自杀。你知道,卡路里!

B:Forget about it. Just wait till we turn thirty.算了。等我们30岁时再说吧。

推荐信息