生活口语:到中国餐馆吃中国菜
2017-08-31来源:易贤网

A:Grandpa, this restaurant looks really old! How long ago was it built?爷爷,这个餐厅看起来好旧啊。它建成多少年了啊?

B:I'm not sure when it started. But I know it's older than me. As a young boy, I used to eat here a lot.我不是很确定它是什么时候开张的。但我知道它比我还老呢。我小的时候,就经常来这里吃东西的。

A:Oh, it's interesting. Dad told me you brought him here when he was young, too. Now, it's my turn.哦,真有趣。爸爸告诉过我他小的时候您也常常带他来这里。现在,轮到我了。

B:Yeah. We are the VIP customers here. So, what do you want to eat today?是啊。我们可是这里的贵宾啊。那么,你今天想吃点什么呢?

A:I'd like to eat a hamburger and a bottle of coca-cola.我要吃一个汉堡包和一瓶可乐。

B:Hey, kid, that's wrong. It's a Chinese restaurant. Let's eat something traditional.嗨,孩子,别弄错了。这是中餐厅。我们得吃点传统的食品。

A:Then there is nothing particular I'd like to eat. Grandpa, what's your favorite here?那我就不知道有什么特别想吃的了。爷爷,您最喜欢这里的什么呢?

B:The Chinese rice pudding. Your father loves it, too. You wanna try?八宝饭。你爸爸也很喜欢的。你想尝尝吗?

A:Sure. Is it sweet?当然了。它是甜的吗?

B:Yes, of course. But I think they can make you a salty one, too.是啊,当然了。但是我觉得他们也可以给你做一碗咸的。

A:Great, I want it spicy.太好了。我还要辣的。

B:Come on. Don's go too far.哎呀。别太过了。

A:I want it to be special. And you know that I always like hot food.我就想要点特别的啊。而且您知道我一直喜欢辣味的食物啊。

B:OK then. We shall ask them to put some red chilli on it.那好吧。我们就叫他们给你往里面加点辣椒。

推荐信息