生活口语:上一季的许多名品正在打折呢
2017-08-31来源:易贤网

A:I need some new clothes for the coming season. Where shall I go to pick up some?我需要为下个季节买一些新衣服。我该去哪里买呢?

B:I'm thinking of buying some stuff, too. Let's go to the speciality stores. There will be some new models for sale now.我也在考虑买一些衣服呢。我们去专卖店吧。现在那里该有新款上市了。

A:Will the new models be very expensive?新款会不会很贵啊?

B:Depends on the brands. But there will be some out-of-season clothes on discount, too. So maybe we can also get some stuff, good and cheap.看牌子的。但也会有一些过季的衣服打折。也许我们能淘到一些又好又便宜的东西呢。

A:Great. Let's go.真好。我们走吧。

B:Do you like this one? I think it will be great on you.你喜欢这件吗?我觉得你穿上它一定很好看。

A:I like the style. Especially the Porsche logo. Let me try it on in the fitting room. Wait a minute!我喜欢它的款式。尤其是那个保时捷的商标。我去试衣间试穿看看。等我一下。

B:Hmm, not bad, but I'm afraid it's a bit too big for you.你慢慢来,不着急。嗯,还不错,但是我怕你穿有点太肥了。

A:Yeah, that's the only problem. Well, do you think they've got a smaller one?就是,这是唯一的问题。不过,你说他们会有小一点的吗?

B:Probably not. Most of the clothes here have only one average size.恐怕没有。这里大部分的衣服都是均码的。

A:Never mind. What about going to check out the discount section?没关系。要不我们去打折区看看。

B:That's what I'm thinking about.Oh, this one.我也正想这事呢。哦,这件衣服!

A:What's up?怎么了?

B:This dress was a new model this time last year. I loved it but it was a bit too expensive. So I gave it up.这件女装去年的这个时候是新款。我特别喜欢,可是当时好贵,所以我没有买它。

A:Good for you. It's 50 percent off now. Take it!真为你高兴啊。现在它打五折呢。买了吧!

B:Sure. I won't miss this chance. It's my lucky day.当然。我可不能再错过这个机会了。今天是我的幸运日哦

推荐信息