生活口语:快乐采摘 Happy Harvest
2017-08-30来源:易贤网

A:Daddy, I love this Happy Farmhouse. It's really fun.爸爸,我喜欢这个农家乐活动。确实很有趣。

B:Great. But no talking, now. Don't forget that you are on a ladder. Take care!是很不错。但是现在别说话。别忘了你正站在梯子上呢。小心点。

A:But you are holding it for me. Nothing to worry about. I trust you. Oops, what's that?可你在帮我扶着它啊。没有什么好担心的。我相信你。哦,那是什么?

B:Don't touch it with your stick. It's a bumble bees' hive. Get down the ladder. Be quick.别用你的木棍碰它。那是一个马蜂窝。从梯子上下来。快点。

A:What would happen if they started attacking you?如果它们开始攻击你那会怎么样呢?

B:You can get killed. No kidding. Remember, never stir up a hive.人可能会被咬死呢。不是开玩笑。记住,别捅蜂窝。

A:I see. Why do people come all the way here to pick apples by themselves and take them home? Isn't it easier for them to buy the apples in the supermarket?我知道了。为什么大家都到这里来自己动手摘苹果带回家啊?他们直接去超市买苹果不是更方便吗?

B:It's for fun. And also, the apples here are Green Food.这很好玩啊。而且,这里的苹果可都是绿色食品啊。

A:Come on, daddy. You can see that people only pick the red ones.拜托,爸爸。你明明看到大家都只摘红苹果啊。

B:Silly boy. Green Food means the plants grown without using any chemicals, fertilizers, and pesticides .傻孩子,绿色食品是指那些在种植过程中不用化学药品、化肥和农药的农作物。

A:Oh, then what would happen if there were pests?哦,那要是有害虫怎么办呢?

B:I heard they used ultraviolet lamp to kill pests.我听说他们用一种紫外线探照灯来杀灭害虫。

A:Cool! Well, let's go over there to join mom. I want to tell her all about the special pests-killing method.真酷。对了,我们去妈妈那里吧。我想告诉她这种特殊的杀除害虫的方法。

推荐信息