生活口语:元宵节 Lantern Festival
2017-08-24来源:易贤网

A:Wow, there are so many lanterns to appreciate. Now, I can see why it's called the Lantern Festival. It deserves its name.哇,这里有好多灯笼可以观赏啊。现在,我知道它为什么被称为灯笼节了。真是名副其实啊。

B:Yeah. People always enjoy the lighted lanterns and the gala performances.是啊。人们都很喜欢这些点亮的灯笼和欢庆的表演。

A:What are they doing over there? People keep on gathering there.那里在做什么啊?聚集了好多人啊。

B:Did you notice the characters on the lanterns?你注意到灯笼上的字了吗?

A:Sure. But you know that I can't read any Chinese characters. What do they say?当然了。但是你知道我不认识汉字的。写的是什么啊?

B:They are puzzles. It's a tradition to solve the puzzles on the lanterns during the Lantern Festival.它们是字谜。元宵节猜灯笼上的字谜是一个传统。

A:Very interesting. But I'm afraid we'd better do something else. Hey, look! There is a huge lantern there. Let's get close to it.好有趣。但是我们还是做点别的吧。嗨,你看!那里有一只超大的灯笼。我们走近看看吧。

B:It's really eye-catching. It's the biggest dragon lantern I've ever seen in all my life.它真是引人注目啊。这是我这辈子见过的最大的龙灯。

A:Really? Then I'm really lucky. Oh, it's spewing fireworks from its huge mouth.真的吗?那我可真是幸运啊。哦,它的大嘴还在喷火呢。

B:Very impressive. It's made of glass which makes it even brighter.真是激动人心啊。它是用玻璃做的,所以看起来更亮了。

A:There are many Chinese characters on its body, too. What are they about? Puzzles?它的身上也写了很多汉字哦。是关于什么的呢?字谜吗?

B:Let me have a look. Oh, no. They are Chinese poems which describe this happy scene.让我看看。哦,不是,是一些描写这一欢乐场景的中国诗歌。

推荐信息