傲慢与偏见电影台词05年完整版下载中英对照
2017-06-02来源:易贤网

Lydia! Kitty!莉蒂雅! 凯蒂!

My dear Mr Bennet, have you heard?亲爱的贝纳先生,你听说了吗?

Netherfield Park is let at last. Do you not want to know who has taken it?尼德斐园最后终于租出去了你想知道最后是谁租走了吗?

As you wish to tell me, my dear,I doubt I have any choice in the matter.亲爱的, 如果你想说的话, 我能说不听吗?

Kitty, what have I told youabout listening at the door?凯蒂, 我说过不要在门边偷看

There's a Mr Bingley arrived from the North.有一位叫宾里的先生从北方来了

Five thousand a year!Really?听说年收入五千磅呢!真的?

He's single!Who's single?他还是单身!谁还是单身?

A Mr Bingley, apparently. Kitty!当然是那位宾里先生阿,凯蒂!

How can that possibly affect them?这干她们什么事?

Mr Bennet,how can you be so tiresome?贝纳先生,你怎么好像兴趣缺缺阿?

You know he must marry one of them.你要知道,他要跟她们其中一个结婚

That is his design in settling here?他就是为了这个住在这里?

You must go and visit him at once.你要马上去拜访人家阿

Good heavens. People.你们好阿

推荐信息