失恋
2017-05-25来源:易贤网

A:Hi,Modern English.

你好,洋话连篇

B:Hi is that Drew?It’s David here.

你好,是Drew吗?我是David。

A:Hey,what’s new,buddy?

嘿,哥们儿,最近有什么新鲜事儿?

B:Not much,My girlfriend just dumped me.

没什么,我女朋友刚甩了我

A:Sorry to hear that.What happened?

真抱歉,怎么搞的?

B:Well she told me things weren’t working and that maybe we weren’t right together.But I thought things were just great.Why did she say this ?It’s completely out of the blue.

她觉得我们在一起和不来。可我怎么觉得我们挺好的啊。她为什么这么说。这不是晴天霹雳吗。

A:Hey,That’s not the girl with pink hair,is it?The girl I saw with Jack yesterday?

你说的是那个粉头发的女孩儿吗?昨天被我看见和Jack在一起的那个?

B:What?She was cheating on me with that ugly guy?Oh no,I feel like such a loser.

什么?她居然骗我。还跟那个家伙。我觉得自己好失败。

A:Hey man,She’s not worth it.Forget her.

得了,她不值。忘了她吧。

B:But she lied to me.

可她骗我

A:Hey,Marco.She’s not worth it.Anyway,there are plenty more fish in the sea.Listen,let’s get the boys together and we can go out for a night on the town.How about it?

Marco,她不配你的,而且这世界上好姑娘多的是。对了,今晚我们进城去玩个痛快,怎么样?

B:Ok,then.

好啊。

A:But you have to promise me that you are not gonna wear that face.

但是你得向我保证别戴那张脸去。

B:What face?

哪张脸。

A:The one where you look like your dog just died.You have to get over her and the sooner the better.

就好象你们家狗死了似的那种脸。你得赶紧忘了她,越快越好。

B:Yeah,I know you are right.

你说的没错儿

A:So see you tonight then.10 at Poachers.

那我们今晚十点在Poachers见吧。

B:10 it is.Catcha later.bye.

好的,回见

A;Bye

回见

Attention Please…特别提醒

[你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]

[1]My girlfriend just dumped me.我的女朋友刚甩了我。类似的说法还有It’s over.[结束了],I never wanna see you again.[我在也不想见你了]等。

[2]We weren’t right together.我们两个不合适。Right是个很有趣的词,Mr/Mrs right表示意中人。

[3] It’s completely out of the blue真是晴天霹雳啊。Out of the blue是指来自天上,引喻很震惊。

Related Words…相关词汇

以下这些词并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思

[ ie:What does“***”mean?“***”是什么意思?]

I got a dear-John letter from her. It’s not you,it’s me. I wanna see other people.

推荐信息