健康医疗英语对话:你可能骨折了
2017-05-18来源:易贤网

A:Ah! It hurts. Don't touch it.啊!好痛,别碰我。

B:What part hurts?哪里痛?

A:The shoulder.肩膀。

B:Well, maybe you broke it. But what I'm worried about is this cut.你可能骨折了,不过我担心的是你刮伤了。

A:It's not a cut. It's a gash! It's bigger than a cut! Ah! I need a doctor.这不是刮伤,是割伤,比刮伤还深。啊!我要看医生。

B:Come on. Just don't move.拜托,别动。

A:I'm bleeding too much.我正在大量流血。

B:We don't have a decent First Aid Kit, do we?我们有象样的急救箱吗?

A:Yes. My bike has one under the seat. Get it, quick!有,我车子的坐垫下有一个,快去拿!

B:There's some tape, iodine, and cloth bandages.I don't think the cloth bandages can stop the bleeding. What we need is a tourniquet.有胶带、碘酒和布绷带。我不认为布绷带可以止血,我们需要止血带。

A:Wrap a few loops of the bandages around my upper arm, then twist.That will work as a tourniquet.After that, you can cut more of the bandages to cover the wound.用绷带在我手臂上绕几圈,然后绷紧。就和止血带的功用一样了。之后,再剪几块绷带覆盖在伤口上。

B:Good plan. Let me put some iodine on the cut.好主意。让我在伤口上涂些碘酒。

A:No, forget that! Do the tourniquet first. I'm losing too much blood.算了!先止血,我流太多血了。

B:Alright, alright. How did you cut this so bad?好吧,好吧。你怎么会割这么深?

2026公务员·事业单位培训课程试听报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息