乘车英语对话:下错站Get Off At The Wrong Stop
2017-05-18来源:易贤网

A:Dad, where is the Book Building?爸爸,图书大厦在哪里呢?

B:I'm looking. Can you still remember what the conductor said?我在找啊。你还记得售票员是怎么说的吗?

A:She said that when we get off the bus, the Book Building is right by the bus stop.她说我们下车之后,图书大厦就在车站旁边啊。

B:But I don't see it.但是我没有看见啊。

A:Oh, Dad, look at the sign, please!噢,爸爸,看那个标志。

B:Oh, my god! We get off at the wrong stop. I'm so sorry, honey.噢,天哪,我们下错站了。对不起,宝贝。

A:OK, Dad, it happens.算了,爸爸,常有的事。

B:It's my fault. So what can we do now? Walk?都是我的错。那我们现在怎么办呢?走过去吗?

A:Come on, I'm too tired!啊,我好累啊!

B:OK, you promise don't tell your mother about it, we'll take a taxi.好,如果你答应我不将这件事告诉你妈妈,我们就坐的士过去。

A:Sure, I promise.当然,我向你保证。

B:If you keep your promise, I will also let you watch Ultraman this evening.你要是遵守你的诺言,今天晚上我就让你看奥特曼。

2026公务员·事业单位培训课程试听报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息