国际学生办公室(一) The International Student Office
2017-03-02来源:易贤网

L:Hello, this is the International Student Office. My name is Leah. How may I help you?

你好,这里是国际学生办公室。我叫利亚。我可以帮你什么忙吗?

N:I'd like to speak to the Ms. Collins, please.

请找科林斯女士。

L:Ok. Can I ask who is calling, please?

我可以知道是哪位找她吗?

N:This is Nathaniel Brown.

我是纳森尼尔.布朗。

L:And what is your call regarding?

请问你有什么事?

N:I'd like to talk to her about my accommodation situation.

我想跟她谈谈我住宿的情况。

L:Ok, I'll try and put you through. Please hold.

好的.我帮你转接,请稍等。

N:Ok.

好。

L:...Sorry, her line is busy at the moment. Can I take a message?

……对不起,她现在占线.你能留个口信吗?

N:Sure. Can you have her call me back on my cell phone number?

当然.我可以请她一会儿给我回个电话吗?打手机就行?

L:Ok. What's your number?

好的.号码是多少?

N:It's 0-7-7-8-7-3-6-7-6-8-8.

0-7-7-8-7-3-6-7-6-8-8。

L:Let me repeat that back to you. That's zero, double seven, eight, seven, three, six, seven, double six, double eight.

我再重复一遍.是0,两个7,8,7,3,6,7,两个6,两个8。

N:No, there's no double six at the end of the number. It's just zero, double seven, eight, seven, three, six, seven, six, double eight.

不对,后面不是2个6.只是0,两个7,8,7,3,6,7,6,两个8。

L:I got it. When should I have her call you back?

我记下来。我让她什么时候给你回电话呢?

N:Anytime before 6 pm tonight.

今晚6点之前都行。

L:Ok, Nathaniel. I'll have Ms. Collins call you back sometime tonight before 6 pm.

好的,纳森尼尔.我会让科林斯女士今晚6点钱给你回电话的。

N:Thank you!

谢谢你!

L:Bye!

再见!

N:bye!

再见!

推荐信息