语口语词汇和情景会话:购物
2017-02-20来源:易贤网

【分类英语口语词汇和情景会话(8)——购物 shopping】

mall --- 购物商场

shopping center --- 购物中心

department store --- 百货商场

size --- 尺寸

price --- 价钱

buy --- 买

discount --- 折扣

on-sale --- 减价销售

clothes --- 衣服

cosmetic --- 化妆品

make-up --- 化妆

cream --- (护肤)面霜

foundation --- 金钱

natural --- 自然的

kohl --- 化妆墨、眼影粉

eyeliner --- 眼线笔

perfume --- 香水

ring --- 戒指

scarf --- 围巾

earring --- 耳环

footwear --- 鞋子

wallet --- 钱包

salon --- 沙龙

photographer --- 摄影师

elevator --- 电梯

bargain --- 廉价品

half-price --- 半价

try on --- 试穿

waist --- 背心

groceries --- 杂货

counter --- 计数器

flavor --- 口味

【必会句】

They are having a big sale.

他们正在打折呢。

Everthing is 50% off.

所有的东西卖半价。

It's on sale today.

今天大甩卖。

Is there a discount?

能打折吗?

Is that a new dress?

那是新到的服装吗?

Only 5 yuan for this T-shirt.

这件t恤才卖5块钱。

I need size 8.

我想要8码的。

I'll take it.

这个我要了。

Take this elevator to the 4th floor.

乘这部电梯上4楼。

I love the perfume you are wearing.

我喜欢你用的那香水的味道。

My feet are wide.

我的脚太大了。

I'd like to try there on please, in a size 6 and a half.

我喜欢穿的宽松点,给我拿6码半的吧。

I need a wallet.

我想买一个钱包。

What sort of curtain are you looking for?

想要哪种样式的窗帘呢?

Do you have them in black?

是要黑色吗?

How much is it?

多少钱?

Small size/ medium size/ large size

小码/中码/大码

【实况会话】

SHOW TIME ONE

A: How does it fit?

这合适吗?

B: It's a little tight in the waist.

腰有点紧。

A: Would you like to try size 10?

你要不要试穿一下10码呢?

B: I guess I'll have to try.

我想是得试试。

SHOW TIME TWO

A: Where do you buy your make-up?

你的化妆品在哪里买呢?

B: I always go to the department store.

我常去百货商店买。

A: Those brands are too expensive.

但是那些牌子很贵呀。

SHOW TIME THREE

A: What can I do for you, Miss?

您要买点什么,小姐?

B: I'd like to buy some chocolates for the New Year.

我想为新年准备点巧克力。

A: How about these?

这些怎么样?

B: Well, what tastes are they?

哦,有些什么口味的?

A: We have lemon, orange, strawberry and apple.

有柠檬、橘子、草莓和苹果味的。

B: All right. I'll take six liang for every flavor.

好的。每种口味的各要六两。

A: OK, that will be eighty-three yuan. Anything else?

好的,一共83元,还要点别的吗?

B: No, here is the money. Thank you.

不用了,给你钱,谢谢。

A: It's a pleasure.

不用谢。

【开心时分】

- "I finally got my little brother to stop biting his nails."

“我终于阻止了我弟弟啃他的趾甲了。”

- "How?"

“你是怎么做到的?”

- "I made him wear shoes."

“我给他穿上了鞋。”

- Sam was playing the piano for his friend Paul.

萨姆为他的朋友保罗弹奏钢琴。

- "Well, how do you like it?" Sam asked.

“嗨,你觉得我弹得怎么样?”萨姆问道。

- "I wish you were on the radio." Paul replied.

“我希望你可以在收音机里弹。”保罗答道。

- "You mean I'm that good."

“你的意思是说我谈得很好。”

- "No," Paul said."Because then I could turn you off."

“不,”保罗说,“因为那样的话,我就可以把收音机关掉了。”

推荐信息