吸尘器还在保修期
2016-12-26来源:易贤网

A Hi. This is the Customer Service. How can I help you? 您好。这里是客服部。我能为您做什么?

B Hi. I bought one of your vacuums from spend-wart. It’s broken now. 您好。我在Spend-Wart买了你们生产的吸尘器。现在它坏了。

A Is it under warranty? 它还在保修期内吗?

B I think so. I bought it four months ago. 我想是的。我是四个月前买的。

A Yes, it is still covered by our warranty. Tell me the modle number of your vacuum, please. 是的,它还在保修期内。请告诉我您的吸尘器的型号。

B Okay. The model number is 6594-c. 好的。型号是6594-C。

A What’s your address, your name and your phone number? 您的地址、姓名和电话号码呢?

B 906 Ottawa street. My name is David Yang. My phone number is 713-786-0234. 渥太华街906号。我是David Yang。我的电话是713-786-0234

A Okay. There are two Customer Service Offices in your area. The nearest one is Chadwich and Hacks Appliances. 好的。在您的居住地区有两个客服中心。最近的是Chadwich and Hacks Appliances

B Could you tell me where the office is located? 请告诉我它的地址

A Sure. 878 Fennel South. 南费奈尔大街878号。

B Oh, I know that place. It’s only two minutes drive. 哦,我知道那个地方,开车过去只要两分钟。

A You have to call the office first. 您需要先打电话预约

B All right. Thank you very much for your help. 好的。谢谢你的帮助。

A My pleasure. 我的荣幸。

推荐信息