在中药房At the Chinese herb store
2016-12-19来源:易贤网

A OK...well, then how much is one jin? 好……那么一斤是多少钱呢?

B Ginseng comes in 6 different grades. It runs from 5,000 to 30,000NT a jin. 人参有六种等级。一斤的价格从五千到三万都有。

A 30,000NT for ginseng?! Do I have to buy a whole jin? 花三万块买人参?!我非得一斤一斤买吗?

B You can get a liang if you want. A liang is one-sixteenth of a jin. That would be 330NT. 要的话你也可以论两买。一两是十六分之一斤,也就是三百三。

A Whew! That sounds more like my price range. I'll take two liangs. 呼!那听来比较符合我的预算。我买二两。

B I'll have my brother cut some for you. 我叫我大哥切给你。

A This little red fruit looks good. What's it good for? 这红色的小水果很好看。它有什么功效?

B That's a lucky fruit called hong zao! People say that if you eat them, you will have your first son very soon! 这个幸运的水果叫做红枣!大家说吃了会早生贵子!

A Uh..., I'm not even married yet. How about this brown dried fruit? 喔……我都还没结婚呢。那这个棕色的水果干呢?

B Gui yuan are lucky, too! If you eat them, you'll have a very sweet life! 桂圆也会带来幸运!吃了之后就会有甜蜜的生活!

A And how about these little brown chips? 那这些棕色的小薄片呢?

B Oh, that's deer horn. That helps you...umm, how should I put it? 噢,那是鹿茸,可以帮你……嗯,这该怎么说呢?

推荐信息