我希望你能吸取教训
2015-12-16来源:易贤网

A Where are we heading, Shirley?

我们应该走哪边呢?雪莉。

B It's up to you.

你决定吧。

A En, I can't remember the exact direction.

恩,我好像忘记了具体的方向。

B What happened to your memory?

你的记忆力到底是怎么了?

A If I had known that, I could have helped you, Dad!

爸爸,如果我知道,我就帮助你了。

B All you think about is your American Idol!

不要只想着你的《美国偶像》。

A I'm so sorry!

那是我的错!

B Take it easy, Dad!

爸爸,看开点!

A Go straight, then turn left at the first intersection, you will see the exact road signs.

一直往前走,然后在第一个街口向左转弯,然后你就可以看见具体的标志了。

B Got it. Yahoo!

知道了,太棒了!

A I hope this will teach you a lesson!

我希望你记住这次教训!

B Yes, Madam!

遵命,长官!

更多信息请查看入门口语

推荐信息