我遇到了持刀抢劫的
2015-12-03来源:易贤网

AGood evening,sir. I understand that you have been robbed.

晚上好,先生。我知道你这里被抢劫了。

BI certainly have.

是的。

AWhen did this happen?

什么时候发生的?

BAbout two hours ago.

大概两个小时前。

AWhy didn't you report it before?

为什么你不早点报警呢?

BI couldn't. I was bound and gagged.

我没办法。我被绑着并且被封口了。

APlease tell me exactly what happened.

请告诉我到底发生了什么。

BI was sitting in this room watching television when someone knocked on the door. Without thinking, I opened it.

我坐在这个房间里看电视,然后有人敲门。我什么没想就开门了。

AThat wasn't very wise , sir.

这样做可不明智,先生。

BI know. I was expecting my wife, you see, and thought it was her.

我知道。我正等着我妻子回家,你知道,我以为是她。

AYou should never open a door without looking to see who it is.

打开门之前都应该看看是谁在门外。

BYes , I know. I regret it very much.

是的,我知道,我很后悔当时没看就开门。

AWhat happened?

后来发生什么了?

BTwo men pushed into the flat. One of them threatened me with a knife while the other bound and gagged me.

两个男人冲了进来。一个用刀威胁我而另一个绑住我并把我的嘴巴封了起来。

ADid you get a good look at them?

你看到他们长什么样子了吗?

BI'm afraid not. They were both wearing stockings over their faces.

没有。他们都用丝袜遮住了脸。

AWhat did they take?

他们抢走了什么了?

BMy wallet, with $200 in it,my wrist watch.some of my wife's jewellery from our bedroom, and a silver photoframe.

我的钱包,里面有200美元,我的手表。还从卧室里拿走了我妻子的一些首饰,一个银质相框。

AThey don't seem to have done much damage to the flat.

看上去他们没有破坏你的房间。

BNo. They had just begun to search when the dogs next door began to bark. Theyran off then leaving me bound and gagged. It was some time before my wifereturned and released me. I phoned the police at o

没有。他们在搜值钱的东西时候,隔壁的狗正在狂吠。他们逃跑了。过了一会儿,我的妻子才回来,给我松绑后,我打电话报了警。

AMy men began searching the area as soon as we received your call.I can't promise you that we'll recover your property but we'll certainly do our best.

接到你们的电话以后,我的人开始展开搜索。我不能保证能够把你的财产全找回来,但是我们一定会尽全力的。

更多信息请查看入门口语

推荐信息