这条裙子太贵了
2015-11-05来源:易贤网

AThis skirt is overpriced.

这条裙子太贵了。

BWe never overcharge. It is a fair price to pay.

我们从来不乱出价。这是公道价钱。

AIs it on sale?

这条裙子有打折吗?

BIn this season? No. But if you come two months later, maybe it will be on sale.

在这个季节?没有。但您如果两个月以后来的话,也许会打折。

AWill it still be here then?

到那时它还会在吗?

BMaybe. I can't guarantee.

也许吧。我不能保证。

ACould you give us a discount anyway?

那能不能给我们一点折扣 啊?

BSorry, we can't. This is the lowest price.

对不起,我们不能。这已经是最低价了。

ACome on! You are ripping us off.

哎呀,你这是在骗我们。

BGive us a better price, and we're definitely gonna take this one.

给我们一个合理的价格,我们一定会把它买下来。

ASorry, lady. We can't do that.

对不起,小姐。我们不能那么做。

BWhat do I do, Gucci? I can't afford a skirt at that price.

我该怎么办啊,古奇?我可付不起那个价钱。

AI think it is worth, May.

我觉得值耶,阿美。

BOK, I will take it then.

好吧,那我就买下来吧。

更多信息请查看入门口语

推荐信息