AI really admire you, Diana.
戴安娜,我真的很羡慕你.
BWhy, Jerry? Your words just came out of the blue.
为什么啊,杰瑞?你这话让我摸不着头脑.
AYou are always happy and able to achieve high scores at school.
你总是很开心,成绩也一直很好.
BI work very hard and that's it, you know, practice makes perfect.
那是因为我很努力,没有别的.你也知道,熟能生巧嘛.
AIsn't there anything else?
没别的了?
BI have no idea.
是啊,我不知道还有什么.
AYou must have a high IQ score.
你的智商一定很高吧?
BWell, Jerry, let me tell you a secret.
哦,杰瑞,告诉你一个秘密吧
AGo ahead.
好啊.
BMy IQ score is slightly above average.
我的智商是中等偏上水平.
ASeriously? But you are such a genius.
真的吗?你可是个天才啊!
BMaybe I've got a higher EQ. I'm not sure.
或许我的情商比较高吧,我不太确定.
AWell, perhaps you're right. Sometimes EQ matters more than IQ.
应该没错,有时候情商要比智商重要.
BYou can say that again, Jerry. And I'm sure you're high in both of them. With a little more time cracking the books, you can also get high marks.
对!杰瑞,你的智商和情商也很高啊,只要多加努力,你也能取得好成绩的.
AOK, thank you. I'm going to the library, are you coming?
好的,谢谢.我正要去图书馆呢,要不一起去吧?
BLet's go!
好的,走吧.
更多信息请查看入门口语