AHi, Tony. You look unhappy. What's wrong?
嗨,托尼,你看起来不高兴。怎么了?
BOh, Steven, I made a big mistake.
哦,史蒂文,我犯了个大错。
AWhat happened?
发生什么事了?
BI really wish I hadn’t done it.
我真希望我没那么做。
AWhat on earth are you talking about?
你究竟在说什么呢?
BI got caught cheating. I feel so ashamed. The teacher saw me and told me I failed.
我考试作弊被抓了,我感觉太丢人了。老师看见我了,还告诉我这次考试不及格了。
AWhat were you thinking?
你怎么想呢?
BYou know my father. If I fail, he'll kill me. I have to do well.
你知道我爸爸的,我要是考试不及格,他会杀了我的。我必须得考好才行。
ABut what you should do is study hard.
可是你应该做的是好好学习啊。
BI know...I know...it's all my fault. I feel awful that I didn’t study, and I cheated, and I got caught.
我知道……我知道……都是我的错。我不学习,还作弊,结果还被抓了,这真是太糟了。
ASo long as you learn from your mistakes.
只要你吸取教训就好了。
更多信息请查看入门口语