AHey, Taxi. Over here!
出租车,这儿。
BDid you call for a car service
你叫车吗?
AYes, are you engaged
是的,有人约你的车了吗?
BNot at the moment. Where would you like me to take you
现在没有,你要去哪儿?
AI am going to the airport, and I have to catch the 930 flight to New York.
我要去机场,赶9
BWell, it's a long way and there is roadwork near Broadway. I am not sure I can snake it in half an hour.
哦,去机场路很远,而且百老汇大街附近在修路,我没把握半小时内能到那里。
ABut I can't miss the flight. It's an important meeting and it’s waiting for me.
可我不能错过这次班机,一个重要的会议正等着我呢。
BAll right, I will try my best. If there aren’t any holdups, I think we can get there in time.
好吧,我尽力而为。如果路上没什么交通阻塞的话,我想我们能赶得上。
AThat's great. How much is it to the airport
太好了,去机场多少钱?
BAbout $25, tips not included.
大约25美元,小费不包括在内。
AFine. Will you please help me with the luggage
行,请帮我搬一下行李,好吗?
BOh, yes, sure. Let me put it in the boot.
当然可以,我来把它放进后备厢。
AThanks very much.
多谢了。
BNot at all. Bang the door, please.
不客气,请用力拉上门。
AOk, let's hurry.
好的,我们走吧。
BYou are in luck. The traffic is not heavy today.
你很幸运,今天路上车辆不多。
更多信息请查看入门口语