我有一点迷路了
2015-09-24来源:易贤网

AExcuse me, I'm a little lost. Which bus do I take to get to Shi Da?

请问一下,我有一点迷路了,到师大该搭几路公车?

BLet's see. From here, you have to take the 278bus.

让我看看。从这里你必须要搭 278。

AOh ok, where do I get off?

喔,好。我要在哪一站下车呢?

BYou should get off at the first Shi Da stop.

你得在“师大一站”下车。

AOk, thanks...

好,谢谢!

BYou're new at this, huh?

你没有搭公车的经验,是不是?

ANo, is it difficult?

是啊,会很困难吗?

BNo, it's quite simple. When you get on, just ask the bus driver when to pay the fare and where you want to get off.

不会,简单得很。你只要在上车的时候问司机什么时候付费,还有告诉他你要在什么地方下车就好了。

AHow much does it cost?

多少钱呢?

BOnly 15 NT per section. Oh look, that is your bus.

一程票只要新台币15块。你看,你要搭的车来了。

AWow, I can't thank you enough.

哇,真是太谢谢你了

BDon't mention it.

别客气

更多信息请查看入门口语

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息