213.Where would you like to sit?
您愿意坐在哪儿?
214.We would like a table by the window so that we can en-joy the view of the lake.
我们想坐在窗户旁边,这样好欣赏外面湖上的景色。
215.I'm sorry, sir. The window tables have all been taken.
很抱歉,先生,靠窗户的桌子都有人了。
216.What about one that is further back but still offers a view of the lake?
有靠后一点的桌子,还能欣赏到湖上景色,行不行?
217.Would you follow me,please?
请跟我来好吗?
218.It's number 14 and your waitress will be with you right away.
这就是您的桌位,14号,服务员马上会来招待你们。
219.I'm sorry,the house is full now.
对不起,餐厅现在客满了。
220.But if you would like to wait you are more than welcome to do so.
但是如果您愿意在这儿等的话,我们非常欢迎。
221.And it is on…?
那么账记在……?
222.Now would you please take a seat and wait over there?
您先在那边坐下来等好吗?
223.We will have you seated as soon as we get a free table.
有空桌就请您入座。
224.Would you come this way,please?
请这边走。
225.I'm sorry to say that we haven't got any vacant seat at resent.
很抱歉眼下没有空桌位了。
226.Would you please wait in the lounge for about five minutes?
请在休息室等大约5分钟好吗?
227.I'm sorry to have kept you waiting,sir and madam.
先生和夫人,很抱歉让您等待。
228.Would you step this way,please?
请这边走好吗?
更多信息请查看口语入门