Conversation 2
A: Good morning, sir. May I help you?
A:早上好,先生,有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want to try on a pair of shoes in the display window.
B:我想试橱窗内的一双鞋子。
A: Would you please show me, sir?
A:您告诉我哪一双好吗?
B: This one.
B:这双。
A: I see. What's your size, sir?
A:好的,先生,请问您穿什么尺码的鞋?
B: Forty-three.
B:43号的。
A: Just a moment, please… Here you are.
A:请等一会……给你鞋。
B: (Tries it on) It fits me. But let me fasten up the shoelace and walk a few steps to see how it feels.
B:(试穿上)很合适,让我系上鞋带走走,看感觉如何?
A: Sure, sir. Make sure there is little space to see how it feels.
A:好的,先生,请注意鞋头必须留下点空间。
B: Hm… the sole is too hard. Could you give me that one with soft sole?
B:唔……鞋底太硬了,你可以给我双软底鞋吗?
A: Certainly, sir. Here you are.
A:当然可以,先生,这就是了。
B: This one is much better. What is it made of?
B:这双好多了,是什么做的?
A: Pig-skin. It's very durable, sir.
A:是猪皮做的,先生,非常耐穿。
B: Do they need special care?
B:要特别护理吗?
A: Nothing special, sir. Just put them in a dry and cool place. Don't put them into water. Polish them regularly. Lastly, put some paper in to keep it in shape when you're not going to use it for a long period of time.
A:也没什么特别。只需放在干爽的地方,不要放进水里,要经常揩抹,还有,当长时间不穿时,放些纸在鞋内,以保持它们的形状。
B: Thank you for the information.
B:谢谢你告诉我这么多。
更多信息请查看生活口语