生活口语:我喜爱集邮
2017-08-28来源:易贤网

A:Hi! Ben! Nice meeting you here!嗨!本!真高兴在这儿见到你!

B:Hi, Terry! Nice meeting you here.嗨!泰瑞!在这儿碰到你真好。

A:What are you doing here? Fitness Consultant?你在这儿做什么?健康顾问?

B:Subscribe to the magazine for my wife.我帮我妻子订的。

A:I see. I thought you had switched your hobby of stamp collection to fitness.知道了。我还以为你的兴趣由集邮转到健身去了呢。

B:No, I love collecting stamps. Hey, what are you doing here?没有,我喜欢集邮。嘿,你在这儿做什么?

A:I want to buy the newly issued stamps.我想买一套最新发行的邮票。

B:I have spent all my money on that magazine, otherwise I will buy some myself too.我的钱全订了那本杂志了。不然我也想买一套。

A:Hey, do you have time this Sunday? I want you to come to my house.嘿,这个星期天有空吗?我想要你来我家。

B:Sure. Why? 好的。为什么?

A:I want to swap some stamps with you.我想跟你换一些邮票。

B:No problem. I will come by then.没问题。我到时去。

推荐信息