生活口语:夫妻一起慢跑Jogging
2017-08-25来源:易贤网

A:Come on, you are left behind!加油啊,你落后了!

B:Wow, I can't catch my breath. You are running too fast, honey.哇哦,我快喘不过气了。 你跑得太快了,亲爱的。

A:You just need more exercise.你得多运动了。

B:Yes, but you need to slow down. This is jogging, not racing!是啊,但是你也得跑慢点 啊。这是慢跑,不是赛跑!

A:I don't care. I want to burn up my fat.我不管,我要减掉我的脂肪。

B:But running so fast is not good for people over forties.但跑这么快不适合过40的 人啊!

A:Why?为什么?

B:We are not as athletic as we were when young. Mild exercise is more suitable for us.我们没有像年轻时候那样 有活力了。中等强度的运动更适合我们。

A:But I want to burn up more calories!但我想燃烧掉更多的卡路里!

B:In fact, in order to burn up your fat, you must take it slowly for a longer time.事实上,要减肥,你就得 慢慢地跑很长一段时间。

A:Really? I will slow down then.真的吗?那我就慢点跑。

推荐信息