生活口语:房地产之出租办公室物业
2017-07-29来源:易贤网

Scene: ABC Agency

场景: ABC 代理行

A: Agent - Miss Wang

物业代理王小姐

B: Client - Mr. Ray Cohen

客户高汉先生

R: Receptionist

R: Good morning, sir. May I help you?

先生,早晨好!可否让我帮你?

B: Yes, my name is Ray Cohen. I have an appointment with Miss Wang at eleven.

是的,我的名字叫高汉,我约了王小姐十一时会面。

R: Mr.Cohen, Miss Wang is expecting you. Please have a seat.

高汉先生,王小姐正在等你,请坐。

A: (Miss Wang walks to the front desk.)Hello, Mr.Cohen, nice to meet you.

你好,高汉先生,很高兴与你见面。

(They shake hands. Miss Wang passes a business card to Mr.Cohen.)

(王小姐与高汉先生握手并递名片给他。)

Let me take you to the conference room.

请先到会议室。

(In the conference room)

(会议室内)

A: Mr.Cohen,would you like something to drink?

高汉先生,想喝点什么?

B: No, thanks.

不用客气,谢谢。

A: Mr Cohen, after the telephone conversation with you yesterday, I believe the Gateway Tower in Tsim Sha Tsui will be one of the best choices for your company to rent.

高汉先生,昨日与你在电话中商谈后,我相信尖沙咀港威大厦应是你公司承租物业的其中一个最好选择。

B: Gateway Tower. Is it near the Harbour City?

港威大厦,它是否邻近海港城?

A: Yes, sir. The transportation is very convenient and only a few minutes walking distance to MTR station. Also, a famous shopping mall is connected with the Harbour City. Besides, the management fee and rent are reasonable for your company.

是的,高汉先生。那里交通非常方便,只需步行数分钟使可达地铁站,再者,它有一个著名商场连接海港城。而该大厦的管理费及租金又非常合理,最适合你公司租用。

B: I see. How much is the rent?

我明白的,它的租金是多少?

A: The average rental is twenty-six Hong Kong dollars per square foot, Mr.Cohen.

高汉先生,每平方英尺月租港币二十六元。

B: It sounds very interesting. Is it possible to see it right now?

这令我很感兴趣,能否现在去看该当大厦呢?

A: Sure, Sir. May I ask which floor you prefer?

当然可以,高汉先生。请问有哪些楼层是你较为喜欢的?

B: I prefer a higher level, preferably the twentieth floor or higher.

我喜欢较高层的,最好是二十楼或以上。

A: Yes, Mr.Cohen. I will show you the twenty-second floor and twenty-fifth floor. We can go anytime.

是的,高汉先生,我会介绍二十二楼及二十五缕给你。我们可以随时出发。

B: Good.

好。

推荐信息