《卡萨布兰卡Casablanca》经典台词
2017-05-31来源:易贤网

<十>《卡萨布兰卡》Casablanca:

“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.”

“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。”

Ilsa:For old time's sake.

看在旧日的情分上。

Sam:I don't know what you mean,Miss Ilsa.

我不懂你的意思,伊尔莎小姐。

Ilsa:Play it,Sam.Play "As Time Goes By".

弹吧,山姆,弹那首《时光流转》。

Sam:Oh,I can't remember,Ms.Ilsa.

噢,我记不得了,伊尔莎小姐。

--I'm a little rusty on them.

我对它有点生疏了。

Ilsa:I'll hum it for you. 我哼给你听。

(她开始哼,山姆跟着弹起来)

Ilsa:Sing it,Sam.

唱呀,山姆。

(山姆开始唱)

Sam:You must remember this,

你必须记住,

--a kiss is just a kiss,

亲吻就是亲吻,

--a sigh is just a sigh.

叹息就是叹息。

--The fundamental things apply,

--as time goes by.

随着时光流逝,还是那一套。

--And when two lovers woo,

--they still say I love you,

情侣们相恋,照样说:我爱你。

--on that you can rely.

这点你尽管放心。

--No matter what the future brings,

不管有什麽新玩意在将来出现,

--as time goes by.

随着时光流逝。

Rick:Sam,I thought I told you never to play.

山姆,我不是已经告诉你永远不要再弹这支曲子。。。

2026公务员·事业单位培训课程试听报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息