请老外吃饭口语必备(1):在家招待客人
2017-03-16来源:易贤网

You would no doubt be interested in Chinese cooking。

你一定喜欢中国菜。

Dinner is ready. Please come to the table。

饭菜好了,请入席。

What would you like to drink?

你要喝什么?

Mr. Taylor, which do you prefer, beer or wine?

Mr. Taylor,你要啤酒还是葡萄酒。

Wouldn't you care for something a little stronger?

你不介意喝点烈酒吧?

Here's to our friendship and to your health, Cheers!

为我们的友谊和您的健康,干杯!

Ah, here come the egg rolls。

Ah,上春卷儿了。

It tastes best when taken piping hot。

趁热吃好吃。

Have some more, please。

请再来点儿。

To the success of your Guangzhou trip!

为你的广州之行成功干杯!

May I help you get some pieces of sweet and sour fish?

我给你夹点糖醋鱼吧。

No more, thank you, I'm really full。

够了,谢谢,我真饱了。

I'm afraid i've had more than enough。

我吃的太饱啦

May I fill your glass again?

要再给你加点酒吗?

Try some of the cold dishes。

吃点凉菜吧。

Another course is coming up。

另一道菜上来了。

Just help yourself to whatever you'd like。

请随便挑你喜欢的吃。

Since you don't help yourself, I'll help you with some fish balls。

既然你自己不下筷,我只好来帮你搛点鱼丸。

推荐信息