“To be or not to be...” 莎士比亚笔下的哈姆雷特已经成为犹豫的“典范”。当今社会的快节奏可不允许花太多时间去犹豫哦!
详解惯用单句
犹 豫 第1节 态度表达 第1章 态度意愿
我很犹豫是否要嫁给他。I would hesitate to marry him.
○ I’m hesitent about marrying her. 我在犹豫是不是要娶她。
★ hesitate v. 犹豫
★ marry v. 嫁,娶
★ hesitant a. 犹豫的
我犹豫了。I hesitated.
○ I can’t hesitate like this any longer. 我不能再这么犹豫下去了。
我该怎么做呢?What should I do?
○ Should I do that? 我是否应该那么做呢?
我真的不知道该选哪一个了。I really don’t know which one to choose.
= I really don’t know how to make the choice.
★choose v. 选择,选定(其名词形式为choice)
我在想我是不是应该明天和他们一起去。
I was wondering whether I should go with them tomorrow.
○ Should I go with them or not? 我是否应该和他们一起去。
我没法做决定。I can’t decide.
○ Don’t push me to decide. 别逼我做决定。
请告诉我该怎么做吧。Please tell me what to do.
○ God,please give me a sign. 上帝啊,求你给我个指示吧。
我还没有拿定主意呢。I haven’t made up my mind.
● make up one’s mind“下决心,拿定主意”
我还没做决定呢。I haven’t made my decision yet.
★ decision n. 决定,决心
我怎么就不能坚定一点呢?Why can’t I be a little determined?
★ determined a. 坚决的,坚定的
我知道,犹豫者终难成事。I know that he who hesitates is lost.
○ Hesitation does me no good, but... 犹豫不决对我一点儿好处也没有,但是…
FUN 轻松:看图
That's… ok…
可…可以…
May I borrow this?
我可以借这个吗?