请别站在车门口
2016-12-21来源:易贤网

A Stand back from the door, please. Let the passengers off. You can't get on until the other passengers get off. 请别站在车门口,让车上乘客先下来。车上乘客不下车,你也没法上车。

B How much is the fare, please? 要多少车钱?

A One dollar. Drop it in the box. Move to the rear of the bus. There are plenty of seats in the rear. 一元。把钱放进这只收银箱。到车厢后面去吧,那里有很多座位。

B Wait. I want to ask you if this bus goes down Fifth Avenue as far as Greenwich Village. 等一下,这车是下是经过第五大道,一直到格林尼治村那儿?

A That's right.Move along,please.There are more people waiting to get on.Move to the rear. 是的。请往里走。这里有很多乘客都要上车。走到后面去。

B I thought this bus Went down Park Avenue. 我觉得这车是开往派克大道的。

A No,that's the number l that goes down Park Avenue.This is the number 2. 不,那是1路公共汽车去派克大道。我们这是2路车。

B But I thought this was the right bus to go to Washington Square Park. 不过我认为这车是去华盛顿广场公园的。

A It is.Get in.please.You're holding everyone up.You can't miss Washington Square Park. 没错。请往里边一点。你把别人的路挡了。你会找到华盛顿广场公园的。

B Would you tell me when we get there? 到了那里时,能告诉我吗?

A It would be better if you watched out for yourself.I might forget. 恐怕还是你自己留神更好些,我可能会忘记的。

推荐信息