A Mom, am I like a superman? All I need is a cape. 妈妈,我像超人吗?我只需要个斗篷。
B No, just a super-boy. 不,只是个超级男孩。
A Mom, you always think of me as a child. 妈妈,你总是把我当成小孩子。
B Yes, because a real man doesn't need Mom to worry about him so much. He can do things by himself. 当然了,因为一个真正的男人不需要妈妈为他担心那么多。并且他可以做许多事。
A Sure! 我也可以啊!
B Oh, my poor Danny, sure, you are a man. But you know, running like this in street is very dangerous. 哦,我的小丹尼尔。你当然是个男人。但是你要知道,在街上这样乱跑是很危险的。
A Superman is not afraid of any danger. 超人不惧怕任何危险。
B Do you remember the rules of road safety? 你还记得交通规则吗?
A What? 什么?
B Walk the sidewalk and please right-hand side. 走人行道并且靠右走。
A Don't play on the street or make any noise. 不要在路上打闹,也不要大声喧哗。
B Yes, so you still remember, ah. 哈,你还记得啊。
A Dear Mom, please permit of superman's naughty. 亲爱的妈妈,请允许超人淘气。