和你做邻居也再好不过了
2016-03-14来源:易贤网

A Matthew? Hi!

马修?嗨!

B Steve! Haven't seen you in ages! How long's it been?

史蒂夫!好长时间不见了,有多久了呢?

A It's got to be almost a year now.

到现在差不多有一年了啊.

B How have you been?

你怎么样?

A I'm pretty good. I've been looking for a place to live recently. My lease runs out next month and I don't want to renew it.

我很好.我最近一直在找住的地方,下个月我租的房子就到期了,可是我不想继续在那住下去了.

B Yeah, I remember the neighborhood. Have you found a place yet?

是啊,我还记得你那个社区.那你找到住的地方了吗?

A Not yet. But I am still looking through the classifieds. Wish me luck.

还没有.还在看报纸上的专栏广告,祝我好运吧!

B Well, maybe I can help. Remember my neighbor?

或者我能帮上忙.你还记得我的邻居吗?

A Mrs. Zhou?

周太太吗?

B Yes, her daughter's having a baby, so she's moving in with her to help out. I think if you are interested, you can come over and have a look.

是啊,她女儿不久之后要生小孩了,她要搬过去帮忙.我觉得你要是有兴趣,可以过来看看她的房子.

A Great. It's a lovely neighborhood. And it would be nice to be neighbors again. It would be just like the old days!

那太好了,那周围的环境不错,和你做邻居也再好不过了,我们就会像以前那样.

B I'll ask Mrs. Zhou when she's available to show the apartment and let you know. Has your number changed?

那我问问周太太,看她什么时候有时间带你去看看,定下来我再告诉你.你换电话号码了吗?

推荐信息