她要结婚怎么没有打电话通知我
2015-12-11来源:易贤网

A Tom? Oh, it's been a while since we've talked to each other. Nice to hear you again.

汤姆吗?噢,我们上次聊天到现在已经有一阵子了。很高兴又见到你。

B Same here. Hey, did you know Susan is going to get married. She invited me to her wedding and she wants you to attend also.

也是在这里。嘿,你知不知道苏珊要结婚了。她邀请我去参加婚礼,她希望你也能出席。

A Really?

真的吗?

B Definitely. I'm calling to tell you this.

当然。我正打算打电话告诉你这件事。

A Why didn't she call me?

她为什么不打电话给我?

B She tried, but the line is always busy.

她打过了,但是电话线路一直处于忙音状态。

A Well, I may have stayed on the phone too long. Can you give me her number? I'll call her later.

恩,我可能打了太久电话了。你可以给我她的号码吗?我稍后打电话给她。

B Of course. It's 555-4653.

当然。是555-4653。

A Thanks. So how are things with you?

谢谢。那你最近怎样?

B Pretty good. I've just bought a new house.

很好。我刚刚买了套新房子。

A Wow! Great! Where?

喔!太棒了!在哪里?

B In the suburb. How are you and Carol? Still living in town?

在郊区。那你和Carol呢?还住在城里吗?

A Yeah, it's really convenient. The theater and Shopping Mall are within walking distance. Well, I got to go. I'll get in touch with you soon.

是的,很方便。戏院和购物中心走路就能到达。额,我要走了。不久之后我会与你联系的。

B Okay. Don't forget to call Susan.

好的。记得打电话给苏珊。

A Don't worry. Bye.

别担心。拜拜。

更多信息请查看生活口语

推荐信息