他是个帅哥
2014-12-17来源:易贤网

1. He’s an Adonis.

他是个帅哥。

2. We don’t stand on ceremony here.

这儿没那么多规矩。

►stand on ceremony 讲究礼仪,拘泥于礼节,讲客套

e.g. Don't stand on ceremony! 别太拘束!

3. The jury is hung.

陪审团观点不一,无法定论。

4. My leg cramped up.

我的腿抽筋了。

5. This is my husband’s holy of holies.

这间屋是我老公的圣所。

►holy of holies 最神圣的地方(或东西);至圣所,犹太教堂的内殿

e.g. To the children, their father's study was the holy of holies. 在这些孩子的眼里,父亲的书房是最神圣的地方。

6. I’ll offer an appropriate recompense.

我会给予适当的补偿。

7. He’s been singing the praises of you.

他对你赞赏有加。

►sing the praises of 赞颂;盛赞

8. She gave me a curt reply.

她的回答生硬无礼。

9. All your geese are swans.

你的都是好的。

10. Necessity knows no law.

为了生存就顾不得法律了。

更多信息请查看口语交际

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息