正合我意
2014-12-16来源:易贤网

1. Don't push your luck. I'm not Santa Claus.

别贪得无厌。我又不是圣诞老人。

►push one's luck [俚]得寸进尺;过分贪图侥幸;想继续交好运

2. I’ll have to shelve my plan.

我的计划得暂时搁浅。

3. Don’t be such a killjoy.

别扫大家的兴。

4. It’s a conjecture on my part.

这只是我的推测。

5. I don’t want to be enshrined in the Hall of Fame.

我并不想永垂青史。

►Hall of Fame 名人纪念堂;(某一行业的)出类拔萃的人物(集团)

6. You drive a hard bargain.

你太会讨价还价了。

7. It cuts both ways.

有利也有弊。

8. Most people fall by the wayside.

大多数人半途而废。

►fall/drop by the wayside 不前进,半途而废;堕落下去,误入歧途,失足

9. Walk me through the procedure.

给我详细讲讲流程。

►walk sb through sth 向某人详细认真地讲解或解释某件事(如何做某事)

10. This is right up my alley.

正合我胃口。

►right up one's alley 正合某人的口味

更多信息请查看口语交际

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息