啃老族
2014-12-16来源:易贤网

1. He looked at me lasciviously.

他色迷迷地打量我。

2. Keep your ear to the ground.

警觉一点。

3. A mole leaked the secret.

有内奸走漏了风声。

4. Lay back and enjoy your autumn years.

你可以安享晚年了。

►autumn years (尤指退休后的)迟暮,暮年

5. Are you gonna mooch off your family all the time?

你准备当一辈子啃老族?

►mooch off 向...敲竹杠,揩...的油,跟...要钱

6. In the heat of the moment I slapped her.

我一气之下给了她一巴掌。

►in the heat of the moment 一时激动之下,一时性起,在盛怒之下

7. He's getting wooly-minded.

他脑子有点乱了。

►wooly-minded 混乱的

8. See over for the answer.

答案在下一页。

►see over 巡视,视察,察看

它也有“见下文”的意思,而与之对应的是see above“见上文”。

9. Their marriage was dissolved.

他们的婚姻解体了。

10. It’s a living death.

生不如死。

►living death 活地狱,人间地狱;活受罪,毫无乐趣的生活,生不如死的生活

更多信息请查看口语交际

推荐信息