溢于言表
2014-12-16来源:易贤网

1. You’re pouring water into a sieve.

你太浪费了。

2. This contravenes regulations.

这违反规则。

3. It must remain in true-blue hands.

这事必须由可靠的人办。

►true-blue 忠贞不渝的,坚贞的,坚定的

4. The car is roomy.

这车很宽敞。

5. Snap out of it. It’s not the end of the world.

别老想这事了。又不是世界末日。

►snap out of it 打起精神,行动起来,别泄气

e.g. Even if you were wasting time all the years before, you can still snap out of it and begin a new life now. 就算你之前几年都在荒废时间,现在你仍然可以振作起来,开始新的生活。

6. Her joy was palpable.

她的幸福溢于言表。

7. I have to use heavy-handed tactics.

我只能采取铁腕政策。

►heavy-handed 笨手笨脚的,不灵活的;严厉的,苛刻的;粗鲁的,粗俗的

8. Bookkeeping is not really my line.

财会不是我强项。

9. Peasant workers are poorly remunerated.

农民工的收入很低。

10. If you buy that house you’re on the hamster wheel.

要是买了那房子,你还贷款就没个头了。

更多信息请查看口语交际

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息