该死的温柔
2014-12-16来源:易贤网

1. You're killing me with that damn tenderness of yours.

你那该死的温柔!

2. Post-operative complications may occur.

术后可能有并发症。

3. What are hours for meals?

什么时候开饭?

4. The cake has gone stale.

蛋糕发霉了。

5. Don't let your nervousness come through.

别让人看出你紧张。

►come through 出来,到达;表现,体现;经历;获得成功

e.g. His ability did not come through when we were talking with him. 我们和他交谈时,他的才能并没有显露出来。

6. Try to strike a happy medium.

尽量折衷使大家都满意。

►strike a happy medium 折衷,走中庸之道

7. I was completely mesmerized.

我被深深地迷住了。

8. You certainly made short work of it.

你挺利索啊。

►make short work of 很快地完成,迅速解决,除掉

9. This is our corporate responsibility.

这是我们共同的责任。

►corporate responsibility 共同责任

10. I was on the verge of tears.

我差点掉眼泪。

►on the verge of 接近于……,濒于……

e.g. The old man was on the verge of eighty. 那老人已年近八十。

更多信息请查看口语交际

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息