随意的谈话:催促别人说话
2014-12-11来源:易贤网

● 催促别人说话

你说点什么吧!

Say something.

Say something. (你说点什么吧!)

I'm speechless. (我连话都说不出来了。)

A penny for your thoughts. *这是惯用表达方式,用于当对方在考虑什么的时候。直译是“给你一便士也好,请告诉我你在想什么。”

我想知道得详细一些。

Tell me more (about it).

I want to know more about it in detail.

I'd like to know more details. *比较有礼貌的说法。

你的旅行怎么样?

How was your trip?

How was your trip? (你的旅行怎么样?)

It was terrible. (太糟糕了。)

我在认真地听呢。

I'm all ears. *“聚精会神地听”。

会开得怎么样?

How was the meeting?

How was the meeting? (会开得怎么样?)

We didn't accomplish much. (没什么结果。)

继续说呀。

I'm listening. *在对方停止谈话时,向对方表示“请继续说下去,我在呢”或“我听着呢”。

Keep talking.

我很想听听那件事。

I'd like to hear the story.

Did you hear about my trip? (你听说我旅行的事了吗?)

Not yet. I'd like to hear the story. (没呢。我很想知道。)

I'd like to know the story.

I'd like to hear about it.

我们只是闲聊一会儿。

We had small talk. *small talk “闲话,不着边际的话”。

电影怎么样?

How was the movie?

How was the movie? (电影怎么样?)

I really enjoyed it. (我觉得很有意思。)

那部戏有意思吗?

Did you enjoy the play?

Did you enjoy the play? (那部戏有意思吗?)

No, it was dull. (真没劲。)

我想现在就谈谈那件事。

I want to talk about it now.

Let's talk about it later. (那事我们以后再谈吧。)

I want to talk about it now. (我想现在谈。)

说吧,说吧。

Shoot! *动词shoot有“发射,射击”的意思,但在口语中也可以用来催促对方,“请说吧”、“说吧,说吧”。

I need to tell you something. (我有事要告诉你。)

Shoot! (说吧,说吧。)

Go ahead.

What's on your mind.

咱们说英语吧。

Let's talk in English.

Let's speak in English.

咱们聊会儿天吧!

Let's have a chat.

抓重点的说。

To the point, please. *用在说话人说一些无关痛痒的事,或没有时间听完说话人要说的事情以及不想听的场合。

Stop beating around the bush. *常用短语。

Get to the point, please.

今天过得怎么样?

How was your day?

How was your day? (今天过得怎么样?)

Exhausting. (我已经精疲力尽了。)

更多信息请查看口语交际

推荐信息