巧嘴秘书英语口语对话 邮寄物品
2017-12-11来源:易贤网

Conversation 1

会话 1

A:Can I help you?

A:我可以帮到你吗?

B:l need some stamps.

B:我想要些邮票。

A: What kind of stamps do you want?

A:你想要哪种邮票?

B:How much do I need for this letter?

B:寄这封信需要多少钱?

A:I must weigh it.

A:我必须称一下。

B:How much? Is It overweight?

B:有多重?超重吗?

A: It is 5 grams overweight. Do you want to send it as an ordina-ry or registered letter?

A:超重5克。你想寄平信还是挂号信?

B:How much is it,then?

B:那要多少钱?

A:Registration plus overweight,7 yuan in all.

A:挂号加上超重,一共7元。

B:OK. Here you are.

B:好的,给你。

Conversation 2

会话 1

A : Excuse me, is this the parcel post counter?

A:对不起,打搅一下,这是邮寄包裹的柜台吗?

B:No. It is at Counter 4,right over there.

B:不是。在4号柜台,在那边。

A:(At Counter4)Td like to send this parcel by post.

A:(在4号柜台)我想邮寄这个包裹。

C:Whafs in It,please?

C:请问里面是什么?

A:Just a few documents.

A:只是一些文件。

C : OK. You may wrap it now. Please fill in this form and label It.

C:好的。你现在可以把它包起来了。请填好这张单,把 它貼在上面。

A: Please weigh It,and would you tell me whether this parcel is too large for parcel post?

A:请称一下,你可以告诉我这包东西作为包裹邮寄是否 太大了吗?

C:No. By air or ordinary mail?

C:不会。航空邮寄还是普通邮寄?

A: I'd rather send It by ordinary mail. How much do I have to pay?

A:我想寄普通邮件。我得付多少钱?

C:20 yuan.

C:20 元。

A : Here you are.

A:给你。

C : Here is the receipt.

C:给你收据。

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息