巧嘴职场电话英语情景对话 Appointment with Doc
2017-12-06来源:易贤网

A:这里是索斯诊所,您有什么需要我们的吗?

B:Hello! I'm a tourist here and IVe got an awful toothache. A

B:您好!我是来这儿旅游的,牙疼得厉害。一个朋友向 我推荐索夫大夫。

friend recommended Dr. Soff.

A:很抱歉,索夫大夫今天不在。很急吗?

A:I'm sorry,Dr. Soff is not in today. Is it an emergency?

B:喔,牙疼得真厉害。

B:Well,the tooth is really hurting me.

A:如果您愿意找其他牙医的话,我想苏利文大夫可以为 您诊治。

A: If you're willing to see another dentist, I think Dr. Sullivan could see you.

B:谁都行。

B : Anyone's fine.

A:先生,请问您的名字和地址。

A:May I know your name and address,sir?

B:霍勒斯•萨克维尔,S-A-C-K-V-l-两个L-E,住在和平饭 店的301号房间。

B : Horace Sackville, S-A-C-K-V-l-double L-E, And rm staying at the Peace Hotel. Room 301.

A:知道了,如果交通顺畅的话,苏利文大夫二十分钟内就 赶到。

A:I‘ve got it,Dr. Sullivanll arrive at your place within twenty minutes if the traffic is OK.

B:谢谢。

B:Thank you.

A:上午好!这里是希尔斯医院。

Conversation 2

A : Good morning! Shilth Hospital.

B:上午好!请接赖斯大夫。

B:Good morning! May I speak to Dr. Rice,please!

A:请稍候,我来接……喂,接通了,请讲。

A: Just a moment, please. Ill connect you ...Hello, you're through now. Go ahead,please?

B:赖斯大夫,我是韦尔斯太太,请您到我家来,好吗?

B:Dr. Rice, this is Mrs. Welles. Can you come to the house, please?

C:谁病了?

C:Who's ill?

B:彼得,我儿子。

B: Peter, my son.

C:怎么了?

C: Whafs the matter with him?

B:我搞不清楚。他头痛,胃痛,发烧。

B:l don't know. He has a headache,a bad stomachache and a fever.

C:让他躺着。我可以确认一下您家住址吗? B:华盛顿大街66号。

C: Keep him in bed. May I confirm where you live?

C:那好,韦尔斯太太,我很快就到。

B : We live at 66 Washington Street.

B:谢谢您。再见,赖斯大夫。

C:AII right,Mrs. Welles,111 be there soon.

B:Thank you. Goodbye, Dr. Rice.

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息