口语交际:交通工具Vehicles
2017-11-22来源:易贤网

A:Mom, I've got something to tell you.

妈妈,我有事情要对你说。

B:So, please!

说吧!

A:Aunt Jane buys a new bike for Tom. He is putting on grand airs.

简阿姨给汤姆买了一辆新的自行车。他现在可神气呢。

B:I bought you a new one last year. Isn't it handsome?

我不是去年给你买了一辆吗?难道它不好吗?

A:It is great. But Tom's bike is so much better than mine.

是很好。但是汤姆的自行车比我的好。

B:Frankly, he is more well-behaved than you.

说实话,他也比你表现得好啊。

A:Nothing of that sort!

哪有这回事!

B:Why hasn't the bus come yet? Every morning we have to wait for so long.

为什么公交车还没有来啊?每天早晨我们都要等这么久!

A:Mom, it's OK. I will buy a big car one day. It is faster than the bus.

妈妈,没关系的。总有一天我会买一辆汽车的。它比公交车可快多了。

B:Really? I am looking forward to that. What about the traffic?

真的?我可盼着呢。那交通问题怎么解决呢?

A:Let me see.Yes. I will buy a plane for you. There is no traffic up there.

让我想想。知道了。我给你买一架飞机好了,在天上就不会出现交通堵塞了。

注释:

He is putting on grand airs.

他神气十足。

Nothing of the sort!

哪有这回事!该句用来表达否定或者不服气的意思。

Let me see.

让我想想。在想要表达“让我看看”时,也可以用这句话。

2025公考·省考培训课程试听预约报名

  • 报班类型
  • 姓名
  • 手机号
  • 验证码
推荐信息